RISK ASSESSMENT & BUSINESS MAPPINGJune 1, 2022 2022-06-01 11:23
RISK ASSESSMENT & BUSINESS MAPPING
Information Security is a business issue, not just a technology issue.
BKTRON follows a comprehensive approach in risk management in accordance to international standards and best practices. Our methodology will ensure effective risk management and enhancing maturity levels to reduce risks within the organization.
The process involves Business Process Mapping as a key starting point for the Risk Management framework to be formed and reviewed. This involves process mapping to the grass root level to understand the inherent gaps and loopholes and their respective mitigating controls in place. This is then followed by implementing monitoring and sustenance measures to ensure smooth flow of business procedures.
We can help your organization to build a comprehensive cyber risk management framework and compliancy to the international and local regulatory based on Laws, Pronciples, Standards , procedures and best practices. Developing the cyber risk management framework is an end-to-end lifecycle from building the cyber risk management framework, cyber risk assessment methodology, cyber risk quantification criteria, cyber risk remediation and treatment plans to reporting the cyber risks.
Risk Assessment consultancy :
- Asset & system Based
- Architecture and security By design
- Data and Application life cycle
- Protocols risk
- Service Process Scenario Based
- RACI and Buissness Process Based
- Gap Analysis
- Standard Security Controls
- Operation & Obsolences management
- Business Continuity and disaster Recovery Management
- Physical Security consultancy
Business Continuity And Disaster recovery
BKTRON’s provide set of planning, preparatory and related activities which are intended to ensure that your organization’s critical business functions will either continue to operate despite serious incidents or disasters that might otherwise have interrupted them, or will be recovered to an operational state within a reasonably short period.
Enables Effective Management of Business Continuity Requirements
- Maps organizational hierarchies to BCM processes
- Helps define processes with Mean Time to Detect (MTTD), Recovery Point Objective (RPO), and Recovery Time Objective (RTO)
- Enables a Business Impact Analysis (BIA), and implementation of a risk register
Strengthens BCM Strategy Development
- Helps identify preventive controls
- Helps develop an incident response sProcess tructure, a Disaster Recovery (DR) plan and a communication plan
Helps Test, Maintain, and Review Business Continuity Plans
- Helps develops test objectives, embed insights learned within the BCM plan, and train personnel
- Enables certification – ISO22301/BS25999, ISO 27001 and many more.
- Enables internal audit and governance review processes
Facilitates Effective Management of Disaster Recovery Requirements
- Enables damage assessments
- Helps implement a DR plan, and initiate recovery activities (e.g. alternate sites, systems)
Provides Real-time Situational Awareness process
- Connects to government sources and agencies to provide disaster and emergency alerts, weather feeds, power availability notifications, and data on cyber-security incidents and homeland security
- Helps track crisis updates in real time across social media platforms such as Google Crisis Maps, Twitter, and Facebook
- Leverages mobile application capabilities supported by BKTRON GRC Platform to communicate BCM information, plans, and alerts via SMS and other mobile channels to employees and stakeholders
As a full life cycle Cyber security Consultancy,
We bring a disciplined, systematic approach using time-tested assessments, methodologies, frameworks, and best practices to drive consistency and quality throughout the project engagement.
• Align your business and IT /OT technologies, while mitigating the impact from threats
• Build a security posture that can adapt to changing environments and evolving threats
• Create a balanced approach for optimizing people, processes and technology
• Develop a risk-based security program to help manage ongoing challenges