REGULATORY COMPLIANCE ADVISORYJune 1, 2022 2022-06-01 10:34
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE ADVISORY
BKTRON have been providing compliance and regulatory consultancy services to different Sectors (IT, Telecom , Energy, Retail,
Fianance, transportation, Rail)in the Middle East for more than 5 years from our office in Dubai. We have an exceptional track record
in helping firms develop controls to meet their regulatory requirements and to operate successfully in demanding regulatory regimes.
Many of the security provisions set forth by governments and industries are based on very specific and very real threats aimed to
disrupt global financial markets, expose healthcare patient data or undermine national security. It behooves every business to
implement these security provisions and, in reality, a majority of these requirements are likely already addressed by internal security
policies. Smart organizations recognize that, when compliance and security strategies are aligned, it sends a message to
customers and fraudsters that security is a priority.
The challenge is that compliance is often a moving target. There are new regulations, with seemingly innocuous names but broad
consequences such as GDPR, PSD2 and MiFID II. And existing regulations are constantly evolving, with dozens of new directives
arriving each week. In this fast-moving environment, keeping afloat in a sea of change seems an almost impossible feat. How can
organizations even think about getting ahead of the compliance curve? They can do it by partnering with compliance experts to help
focus on the future, implementing cloud-based solutions to facilitate faster updates and leveraging AI-based technology to predict
the course of compliance going forward.
Regulatory Compliance Consulting
BKTRON Consultancy service is focused on delivering international and local regulatory (NESA, ISA)and standards compliance
through comprehensive end-to-end services that include equipment, process, cleaning control, automation, manufacturing executio
n systems and information technology.
Role-based and asset classification based dashboards, control diagrams, and scorecards provide visibility into ongoing compliance
efforts, and bring high-risk areas into focus.
- Creating frameworks that effectively respond to existing and emerging risks
- Proactively tackling financial & Non Financial crime while meeting regulatory obligations
- Managing regulatory expectations across different Sectors (Telecom, Finance, Retail, Industry,GOV)
- Providing regulators with the powers they need to maintain service stability
- Developing a stronger risk culture through preparing for the worst case scenario
- Ensuring firms and regulators continue to prioritise Service resilience
- Looking inward to develop a strong and informed culture within your Business
- Working towards fair customer outcomes and minimising misconduct risks
- Understanding and adapting to new incoming requirements in effective and efficient ways
- Technology and Innovation ,the need for all of us to learn how to keep up with the times
Security Policies and Procedures
Having a security policy that is easily measured and enforced is key.
BKTRON’s define corporate security policies, basing them on , your business strategy, industry standards , Local Regulatory and
measuring compliance .
In today’s high-tech and interconnected world, every corporation needs a well thought out security policy. Threats exist from both
within the walls of each enterprise as well as from external sources such as hackers, competitors and foreign governments. The goal of
corporate security policies is to define the procedures, guidelines and practices for configuring and managing security in your
environment. By enforcing corporate policy, corporations can minimize their risks and show due diligence to their customers and
Security By Design Phase
Your every day project delivery or enterprise applications are full of vulnerabilities – and the bad guys know it.
Whether it’s legacy in-house code or a new cloud service you’ve authorized, BKTRON’s helps you detect, prioritize and remediate all
type of security in systems,Architectures, applications, endpoints and networks
We help build security capabilities into the early stages of your project design.
- Endpoint security
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Industerial Security Best Practices
- SCADA & PLC Programming & Application life cycle Security
- Architecture /Network Security
- External and Internal connection’s security
- Internet , Wifi and Remote Media Security
- Control systems Hazards , Safety procedures and RAMS
- Risk assessment and configuration Audit
- Operations and contingency planning management
- Asset management & Physical security procedures
- Data center , Site /Stations ,Policies and Procedures