CLOUD SECURITYJune 1, 2022 2022-10-05 8:44
Cloud computing is one of the next significant stage in the Internet’s evolution, providing the means through which everything from computing power to computing infrastructure, applications, business processes to personal collaboration can be delivered to you as a service wherever and whenever you need.
BKTRON Cloud Compliance services enables you to understand the robust controls in place at Cloud to maintain security and data protection in the cloud.
Governance, Risk and Regulatory Compliance factors of Cloud Services need to be fully assessed by organizations to provide informed judgments. Data and Information lifecycle, source and origination, transfer, destination, validation and deletion all need to be understood. Transborder data flow of sensitive information resulting in litigation have to be approved by legal team.
- SOC 1/ISAE 3402, SOC 2, SOC 3
- FISMA, DIACAP, and FedRAMP
- PCI _DSS
- ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 2701
In BKTRON will help your organization make this informed decision and judgment through due care and diligence; working proactively with your cross-functional teams we will ensure that each key decision is technically assessed based on a business risk approach.
BKTRON Cloud Computing Security expertise can assist in the following areas:
- Cloud Regulatory Advisory
- Cloud Architecture Business Strategy Advisory
- Cloud Service Model adoption – SaaS, PaaS and IaaS
- Cloud Computing Risk Management
- Cloud Configuration Audit
- Compliance and Audit Control in Cloud Computing environments
- Information Lifecycle Management in the Cloud
- Data Portability and Interoperability between Cloud providers
- Virtualization and Multi-Tenancy environments
- Application and Hypervisor Security
- Encryption and Key Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Data Center operations and Disaster Recovery Planning
Benefits of BKTRON Cloud Services Security
- Keep Your Data Safe: to help protect your privacy.
- Meet Compliance Requirements: manages dozens of compliance programs in your infrastructure. This means that segments of your compliance have already been completed.
- Save Money: Cut costs by using shared architecture data centers. Maintain the highest standard of security without having to manage your own facility
- Scale Quickly: Security scales with your service Cloud usage to keep your data safe.