AVIATION AND AIRPORTJune 1, 2022 2022-10-05 8:37
AVIATION AND AIRPORT
BKTRON Consultalncy will provide optimized business process by reducing queues and waiting times and use technology for less intrusive and time consuming security screening.
A continuous journey from curb to airside, where passengers proceed through security with minimal inconvenience, where security resources are allocated based on risk, and where airport facilities can be optimized.
Policy The aviation industry recognizes that regulation benefits consumers and the industry alike by providing clarity and certainty for all.Regulation plays a critical role in the safety and security of the aviation system and is a necessary aspect of business operations in a functioning market economy.The Aviation Security Policy (ASP) is for the development of new and amended Standards and Recommended Practices for the security of international air transport.
Security Management System
The goal of security management is to assist entities in building effective aviation security measures through a standardized structure. focuses on essential aspects of security management, including account abilities, responsibility assignment, risk assessment and improved communication.
The vision will be achieved through the introduction of risk-based security concepts , advanced screening technologies, and process innovation:
- Focus resources based on risk, increase unpredictability, make better use of existing technologies, and introduce new technologies with advanced capabilities as they become available
- Increase throughput, optimize asset utilization, reduce cost per passenger, and maximize space and staff resourceso.
Security is a critical element the of the air cargo supply chain. Regulators and industry are working together to further secure the supply chain while ensuring the flow of commerce.
- Cyber threat in civil aviation
- Mutual recognition of measures
- Insider threat
- A threat-based, risk-managed approach . Baggage reconciliation
- Cargo security
- Behaviour Analysis
- Aircraft Operator Security Program
- Foreign Authority Acceptance